The FortiDDoS family of purpose-built appliances provide real-time network visibility in addition to detection and prevention of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks. FortiDDoS helps protect internet-facing infrastructure from threats and service disruptions by surgically removing network and application-layer DDoS attacks. It defends critical on-premise and cloud infrastructure from attacks while relying on sophisticated filtering technologies to allow legitimate traffic to continue to flow. These scalable, high-performance appliances deliver proven DDoS defenses, and are completely interoperable with existing security technologies and network infrastructure.
- Up to 48 Gbps of total bi-directional throughput
- Inline, transparent mitigation for layer 3, 4 and 7 DDoS attack types
- 100% behavioral-based DDoS detection and mitigation using ASIC technology
- FortiASIC TP2 processor delivers less than 5-second attack response and mitigation times
- IP Reputation scoring system and continuous attack reevaluation reduce risks of false positive detections
- Centralized alerts, bandwidth management, role-based management and self-service portals for MSSP environments
Sorry, there are no products in this collection