Check Point 4600 Next Generation Threat Extraction ApplianceSKU#
Check Point 4600 Appliance offers a complete and consolidated security solution, with high performance in a desktop form factor. The 4600 appliance model offers a collection of security functions from firewall, VPN, IPS, URL filtering, Application control and other software blades, together with Virtual Systems, providing an easy to deploy and easy to manage solution.
Check Point's most advanced and comprehensive protection from advanced and zero-day cyber threats.
Including: Firewall, VPN, Advanced Networking and Clustering, Identity Awareness, Mobile Access for 5 concurrent users blades
1 Year License for IPS, Application Control, URL Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Bot, Anti-Spam, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction blades
Delivers superior performance in a simple, compact form factor
- Leads the industry in price for performance in an all-in-one package
- Delivers 121 SecurityPower Units in a capable security platform
- Comes pre-configured with one of our turnkey, next generation security packages
- Ensures data security by safeguarding remote access and site-to-site communications
Deploys and manages easily
- Provides wizard-based configuration and simple, local management for device only or up to two gateways
- Supports most common browsers for remote device administration
- Offers optional centralized management with Security Management Software Blades
A small office device does not mean compromising on security. The 4600 Appliance includes the same technologies that the Fortune 100 trusts and relies on. It utilizes the extensible Software Blade Architecture so you can create custom security protection that best fit your business needs.
The 4600 Appliance provides the best processing power and Firewall/IPS throughput in its class.
Thanks to its multi-core technology and high network bandwidth, the processing power of the appliance has been vastly improved over previous-generation devices.
- 121 SecurityPower Units
- 4 Gbps in real-world firewall throughput
- 150 Mbps in real-world IPS throughput
The device makes it simple for system administrators and mobile users to securely connect to your corporate network from a mobile device using the included Mobile Access Software Blade. With it, laptop, smartphone and tablet users can safely access email, calendars, contacts and applications. And, thanks to two-factor authentication and user-device pairing, you’ll be able to positively verify authorized users.
A VPN is mandatory equipment for small office users, which is why we included the Check Point IPsec VPN Software Blade in the 4600 Appliance. It provides secure access to corporate networks as well as network connectivity between branch offices and business partners. The Software Blade integrates access control, authentication and encryption to guarantee the security of network connections over the Internet.
You need security devices that set up in no time. That’s why we designed the 4600 Appliance with an intuitive set-up wizard to facilitate initial configuration. These devices use local management for either stand-alone management or to manage itself and one adjacent appliance for high availability purposes. Or you can opt for web-based administration and central management capabilities, which let you manage the device from anywhere in the network and turn on automated updates for greater real-time threat protection.
- Firewall (FW)—create user-based policy and secure connections to corporate networks with IPsec VPN
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)—identify and control applications by user and scan content to stop threats
- Next Generation Data Protection (NGDP)—preemptively protect sensitive information from unintentional loss, educate users on proper data-handling policies and empower them to remediate incidents in real-time
- Next Generation Threat Prevention (NGTP)—prevent sophisticated cyber-threats with IPS, Application Control, Antivirus, Anti-Bot, URL Filtering and Email Security
- Next Generation Threat Extraction (NGTX)—NGTP with Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction for advanced next-generation zero-day threat prevention
Additional software blade upgrades are available to further extend and customize protection options.
|Firewall Throughput (Gbps)|
|VPN AES-128 Throughput (Mbps)||
|IPS Throughput (Mbps)|
|Connections per Second||
|Virtual System Support||
|Max VS Supported (Default/Max)||
3 / 3
|1000Base-F SFP Ports||0|
|10GBase-F SFP+ Ports||0|
250 GB HDD
|I/O Expansion Slots||0|
8.27" W x 8.25" D x 1.65" H
210 mm W x 209 mm D x 42 mm H
2 kg (4.4 lbs.)
Temperature: 32° to 104°F / 0° to 40°C
Relative Humidity 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Temperature: -40° to 158°F / -20° to 70°C
Relative Humidity 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
|Power Supply Spec (Max)||
|Power Consumption (Max)||
Safety: CB, UL, cUL, CSA, TUV
CE, FCC VCCI, C-Tick
|1: Check Point's SecurityPower is a new benchmark metric that allows customers to select security appliances by their capacity to handle real-world network traffic, multiple security functions and a typical security policy 2: Raw throughput is based on RFC 3511 with 1518 bytes UDP packets 3: Recommended IPS profile, IMIX traffic blend 4: Assumes maximum production throughput environment with real-world traffic blend, multiple Security Software Blades, a typical rule-base size, NAT and logging enabled and the most secure threat prevention protection|